Monday, June 2, 2008

Old Man @ Fenway

Remember how we (Mike, Sam, Heidi, Silvia) told you yesterday about the tour guide we met at Fenway yesterday? Well I just realized I forgot a great line he told us. This is how it went down.

For this monologue:
Old man = Bob
Mike Sam Heidi Silvia = MSHS

Bob: How you folks doing today?
MSHS: Great! How are you?
Bob: Doing fine, you guys need to get somewhere?
MSHS: Nope, just sitting on the steps waiting for the next tour.

Narrator: This part I can't remember the exact dialogue, but Bob, mentioned something about going somewhere he didn't want to; then asked us another question

Bob: So where you guys from?
MSHS: (said with a California accent) California

Now for the money line

Bob: (gasping as he commented) Oh man!! I guess we all have problems! (old man chuckle)


There you go. I just wanted to make sure you got the full experience of our encounter with Bob. If you ever get a chance to tour Fenway Park, make sure you ask for Bob. Although, now that I think about it you can't request Bob because that is not his name. Sorry, I guess you'll just have to sit on the steps across from Fenway and hope his car is parked in front of you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its makes me feel good to read your Thirsty Thursday blogs. You got it right on. Nice to read your blogs from Boston, wish I was there to. Have a great rest of your time in Boston
with Love Dad