Monday, June 30, 2008

A Case of the Mundys


Last week I posted about a few blogs I have followed that I enjoy. "A Case of the Mundys" was one of them. I thought this plug in my blog was enough....apparently not. Luke gave me the courtesy "thanks" in the comments then later that night I read this comment.

Luke Mundy said...

Give me some link love in your blogroll! (That was shameless, I know...)

I was offended! OK, not really. I kinda chuckled and then realized that in fact Luke was not on my blogroll. So here is my public announcement that you can now find "A Case of the Mundys" on my blogroll!

Any others want some "link love" hit me up and I will add you.


Mike


Add to Google

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Nice screenshot!

Mike said...

Hail Microsoft Paint!!

Casey said...

i'm a terrible blogger, but i am trying to get better...show me some link love and maybe it'll encourage me